Sports Hall Breza
Modern complex equipped for all types of sporty events. It can offers access to a wide range of sports and facilities all available for the highest level competitions in handball, basketball, volleyball, as well as other sports and cultural and artistic contents. A court measure is 110 sq. m. for a total area of 3500 sq. m.
The hall is fully air-conditioned with efficient heating on natural gas and cooling with the aid of electric chillers. The hall has seating for up to 1500 spectators that can be opened up for matches and other events.
Sand volleyball court
Located in the borough of the city pool sand volleyball court is great place to play beach volleyball. Volleyball clubs from Gornji Milanovac and numerous recreational players take part in summer events and sand volleyball competitions. Summer Sand volleyball tournament became a traditional event in Gornji Milanovac.
Mini football field artificial grass (mini pitch)
Mini football field artificial grass (mini pitch) is placed in the area around the sports hall “Breza” and the city pool. It offers coaching services for schools, sports clubs, recreational groups, etc. The field was completely renovated in 2016.
The City pool
When the city heats up, nothing beats diving into the Milanovac “s outdoors pool. Built in 1969. and renovated in 2017. It represents a modern complex that includes large open-air swimming pool and paddling pool for kids. The pull is filled up from the city water supply and water is clean and of great quality.
The stadium made according to UEFA standards was opened on 12 September 2012. One of the most beautiful stadiums in Serbia is capable of accommodation of 4.500 spectators with 4.200 comfortable seats and 200 seats in three VIP lodges levels. There are three tribunes: the West, East and North.
FK Metalac website: www.fkmetalac.rs
One of the oldest football clubs in Gornji Milanovac and Serbia, “Takovo” having been founded in 1911.The first official match was held in 1917. against the Austrian-Hungarian military club. The present stadium located nearby the river Despotovica was built and ceremoniously opened in 1951.